Mother’s Day is this weekend and there is so much to do with mom!
Mother’s Day is not only what you got for your mother, or what you did for her. It is also about reflecting on how appreciative you are of her, reliving the good memories and reminding her how much you love her.
This Mother’s Day, why not keep it low-key? There is nothing better than to cuddle up under a warm throw and a good movie. Here is my top 5 list of movies to watch with mom this weekend:
1. Titanic: Although there is nothing “mommy” about it, it’s still a good movie to watch plus, you willBOTH have a shoulder to cry on! And besides, who does not like to look at Leonardo Di Caprio on TV?
2. Monster-in-Law: This movie is hilarious. It shows how far a mother will go to protect her son from the “wrong” women, in this case, JLo.
3. Mama Mia! and Mama Mia! Here We Go Again: These popular prequel and sequel are definitely movies you want to watch this weekend with mom! Who does not like a musical, romantic-comedy with Meryl Streep and Cher?
4. Incredibles 2:You know what? I did not watch this movie, but I know some people who have. Pixar makes good movies to watch with mom and one of them is Incredibles 2. It appears that in this sequel, “Elastigirl” (the mother), is the one that saves the day. Our moms are total heroes, and I couldn’t agree more!
5. Freaky Friday:Remember when this movie came out? It was based on a book with the same name by Mary Rodgers. Ever wondered what it would be like to be your mom? Watch as mother and daughter do just that, all thanks to a fortune cookie. Good job Lindsay Lohan!
Celebrate Mother’s Day with some “mommy and me” time on the couch, with some popcorn and some (virgin or not) mimosas!