Outstanding Black Women in Canada 2023 nominations are now open! Make sure to nominate a Black woman having impact at work, at home, in the community, and in culture.
Inspired by our annual Outstanding Black Men in Canada lists, we’re celebrating International Women’s Day with the launch of our first ever Outstanding Black Women in Canada list celebrating mothers, daughters, leaders, and entrepreneurs who are having an impact at home, at work, in business, in the community and in culture.
The guidelines are as follows:
- Nominators are invited to nominate deserving Black women from across Canada
- Nominators can be based anywhere in the world
- Self-nominations are welcomed
- The more detailed the application, the greater your nominee’s chances
- The long list of nominees will be shortened by SHIFTER’s editorial team based on the strength of the nomination
- The short list will then be voted on by our jury
- Voting closes on February 13th
- Outstanding Black Women in Canada 2023 winners will be announced in time for International Women’s Day (March 8th)
Click here to check out our 2022 Outstanding Black Men in Canada list.
To submit a nomination, click here or fill out of the form below.